“As you think, so shall you become.” – Bruce Lee
Source: DAILY QUOTE 11.23.15
Today November 24th is my birthday. I’ve decided to write a post about 29 things lessons that I have learned throughout my life.
- It doesn’t have to be perfect in the beginning just get it started
- You don’t live life for yourself; you live life for others
- Surround yourself with like minded individuals they will bring the best out of you.
- Save money….as much as possible
- Learn to forgive and let go of the past. Look forward to the future.
- Trust you gut when making difficult decisions.
- Do what you love to do for a living.
- Killing your clients with every workout is not the best way to keep clients around.
- Master the basic movements: Push, Pull, Squat, Hip Hinge, and Carry
- Donate and volunteer more. It is worth it.
- The hours that you sleep before 12 am are way better than the hours you sleep after 12am.
- Preparation will always lead to success. If you don’t prepare you can hope for success.
- Diet and proper nutrition will beat any exercise program when it comes to fat loss.
- People will always comment on what you are doing good or bad.
- Always strive to better yourself. Read a book, watch a lecture, go to a seminar.
- In order to receive you must give first.
- People don’t care about what you do. They want to know why you do it.
- Smile more( my mother would always tell me that)
- Put 100% in everything you do.
- I can’t drink milk…( I’ve tried too many times)
- Everyone you meet knows something you don’t
- It is better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission
- You can survive a long time on pancake mix and ramen noodles
- Never Quit
- You are responsible for you. Your current outcome is based on decisions you made in the past.
- Try to make someone laugh everyday( that a personal goal of mine)
- You can’t do everything alone; don’t be afraid to ask for help.
- If you want to go fast go alone; If you want to go far bring others with you.
- Make sure to call you Parents every week.
Easy Strength Program
2 min row 1 min active rest x 5
Back Squat 3 x 5 @ 225
Bench press 3 x 5 @ 205
Snatch Grip Deadlift @ 225
Pull-ups 3 x 5
Farmers walk 200m @ 70lbs each hand
Another quick workout on a busy day following the Easy Strength Program
Incline Bench Press 2 x 5 @ 175
Back Squat 2 x 5 @ 205
Snatch Grip Deadlift @ 185
Farmers walk 100m 70lbs each hand
Just another quick workout joints are still sore. Just another day and I should be back to normal then I can start pushing the weight a little more