No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow your progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t try
If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.
Source: You only…
If you don’t know who Dan John is I highly recommend that you pick up his books and start reading. Here are some of his Quotes
1. “It depends.” – On anything and everything.
2. “If you want to be healthier, floss” – On health vs fitness
3. “The best CORRECTIVES are REGRESSIONS.” – On corrective exercise
4. “Fat loss is about finding ways to make exercise INEFFICIENT.” – On fat loss
5. “Mastery of the basic human movements trumps EVERYTHING else.”
6. “Eat like an adult.”
7. “Everything you are NOT doing, DO!” – On the world’s fastest personalized exercise program.
8. “If you just add in farmers walks and goblet squats, any program gets better universally.”
9. “I don’t care HOW it works, IF it works.” – On exercise/strength training
10. “Strength what is weak, stretch what is tight.” – On NOT overcomplicating things
11. “Standards and gaps must be CONSTANTLY assessed…in a REASONABLE approach.”
12. “Eat more protein, eat more fiber, drinks more water, take fish oil, and wear your seatbelt.”
13. “Be REASONABLE, folks!” – Advocating a REASONABLE diet and exercise program over a TOUGH diet and exercise program.
14. “Keep the GOAL the GOAL.”
15. “Everything works. Just pick SOMETHING and STICK to it!
BONUS: “I thought I could cure a necrotic hip by myself, because, well, do you know who I am?” – On curing his necrotic hip by himself and not succeeding
BONUS 2: All that other horseshit you see online, the INVENTOR takes offense to!” – On learning the goblet squat